We are looking for an organized and creative videographer to work with our creative team to plan, film, and edit video content according to client briefs. The videographer's responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on set, and editing film footage.
To be successful as a videographer you must be able to understand client briefs and work creatively to produce the desired product. A good videographer should stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable.
- Film videos on set or on location
- Take photos wherever necessary
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
- Excellent computer literacy
- Proficiency with editing software such as PhotoShop.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with camera equipment.